ब्लॉग आर्काइव

बुधवार, 29 अप्रैल 2020

I've heard that + (subject + verb) का प्रयोग

You are letting someone know that you are aware of something or that you have been informed of something that is taking place. This could be something that has already happened or something happening in the near future. 'I've' is a contraction of the words 'I have.'

Here are some examples:
यहाँ कुछ उदाहरण हैं:

"I've heard that you got a new job."
"मैंने सुना है कि आपको नई जॉब मिल गयी।"

"I've heard that you want to leave your job."
"मैंने सुना है कि आप अपनी जॉब छोड़ना चाहती हो।"

"I've heard that you got a new car."
"मैंने सुना है कि आपने नयी कार खरीदी है।"

"I've heard that you like to jog."
"मैंने सुना है कि आपको धीरे दौड़ना पसंद है।"

"I've heard that you fix computers."
"मैंने सुना है कि आप कम्प्यूटर फिक्स करते है।"

"I've heard that you've never been to Canada."
"मैंने सुना है कि आप कभी भी कनाडा नहीं गयी हो।"

"I've heard that you like to shop."
"मैंने सुना है कि आप को शॉपिंग करना पसंद है।"

"I've heard that you and your boss don't get along."
"मैंने सुना है कि आप और आपके बॉस एक साथ नहीं रहते हो।"

"I've heard that there is no school next week."
"मैंने सुना है कि यहां अगले सप्ताह कोई स्कूल नहीं है।"

"I've heard that your wife is a yoga instructor."
"मैंने सुना है कि आपकी पत्नी एक योगा इंस्ट्रक्टर है।"

It occurred to me that (subject + verb) का प्रयोग

The word 'occurred' informs someone that something has come to mind or has been found. You are letting someone know that you suddenly have thought or remembered about something.

Here are some examples:
यहाँ कुछ उदाहरण हैं:


"It occurred to me that I forgot your birthday."
"मुझे लगता है कि मैं तुम्हारा जन्मदिन भूल गया।"

"It occurred to me that we both belong to the same gym."
"मुझे लगता है कि हम दोनों एक ही जिम से हैं।"

"It occurred to me that we enjoy a lot of the same things."
"मुझे लगता है कि हम एक ही बात का मजा लेते है।"

"It occurred to me the price for homes are more expensive here."
"मुझे लगता है कि घर से ज्यादा यहाँ महंगा है।"

"It occurred to me that eating healthy makes me feel better."
"मुझे लगता है कि स्वस्थ भोजन मुझे अच्छा महसूस कराता है।"


Using the word 'had' or 'has' can change what you are saying to represent something remembered in a past time.

Here are some examples:
यहाँ कुछ उदाहरण हैं:

"It had occurred to me that I forgot something at the grocery."
"मुझे लगा था कि मैं किराना पर कुछ भूल गया।"

"It had occurred to me I might need to change my email address."
"मुझे लगा था कि मुझे अपने ईमेल पते को बदलने की आवश्यकता हो सकती है।"

"It has occurred to me I forgot my mom's birthday."
"मुझे लगा कि मैं अपनी माँ का जन्मदिन भूल गया।"

"It has occurred to me before."
"यह मेरे साथ पहले हो चूका है।"




Let me + (verb) का प्रयोग

Let me' is suggesting that you are asking for permission or an opportunity to do something.

Here are some examples:
यहाँ कुछ उदाहरण हैं:

"Let me make my own decisions."
"मुझे मेरे डिसीजन करने दो।"

"Let me offer to help you."
"मुझे तुम्हारी हेल्प करने का ऑफर दो।"

"Let me open the door for you."
"मुझे तुम्हारे लिए दरवाजा खोलने दो।"

"Let me pause and think about what we are doing."
"मुझे रुकने दो और सोचने दो कि हम क्या कर रहे है!"

"Let me welcome you to the neighborhood."
"मुझे पड़ोस में आपका स्वागत करने दो!"

"Let me save you the trouble."
"मुझे तुम्हे मुसीबत से बचाने दो!"

"Let me make a suggestion."
"मुझे एक सुझाव करने दो!"

"Let me try and fix your car."
"मुझे तुम्हारी कार को ठीक करने की कोशिश करने दो!"

"Let me taste the soup before you add more spices."
"और मसाले ऐड करने से पहले मुझे सूप को टेस्ट करने दो!"

"Let me treat you to some ice cream."
"मुझे तुम्हें आइसक्रीम की ट्रीट देने दो!"


Thank you for

Saying 'thank you' is telling someone you appreciate what they have done. This can either be something they did for you or for someone else.

Here are some examples:
यहाँ कुछ उदाहरण हैं:

"Thank you for inviting me."
"मुझे आमंत्रित करने के लिए आपका धन्यवाद।"

"Thank you for helping me move."
"मुझे स्थानांतरित करने में मदद के लिए धन्यवाद।"

"Thank you for informing me about the job opening."
"नौकरी के अवसर बारे में मुझे सूचित करने के लिए धन्यवाद।"

"Thank you for mailing that package for me."
"मेरे लिए पैकेज मेल करने का आपका धन्यवाद।"

"Thank you for working so hard."
"इतनी मेहनत से काम करने के लिए धन्यवाद।"

"Thank you for stopping by to visit."
"यात्रा पर जाने से रोकने के लिए धन्यवाद।"

"Thank you for replying to my email."
"मेरी ईमेल का जवाब देने के लिए धन्यवाद।"

"Thank you for providing me with the answers."
"जवाब के साथ मुझे प्रदान करने के लिए धन्यवाद।"

"Thank you for heating up dinner."
"रात के खाने को गर्म करने के लिए धन्यवाद।"

"Thank you for hurrying to get here."
"यहाँ जल्दी लाने के लिए आपका धन्यवाद।"



Can I + (verb) का प्रयोग

When ending a sentence with a question mark (?) you are asking the person or people you are talking to a question for which you would like an answer. Here you are asking permission to do a particular action.

Here are some examples:
यहाँ कुछ उदाहरण हैं:

"Can I answer your question?"
"क्या मैं आपके सवाल का जवाब दे सकता हूँ?"

"Can I attend the event?"
"क्या मैं इवेंट में शामिल हो सकता हूँ?"

"Can I move to another spot?"
"क्या मैं अन्य स्थान पर जा सकता हूँ?"

"Can I call you tomorrow?"
"क्या मैं आपको कल कॉल कर सकता हूँ?"

"Can I complete this later?"
"क्या मैं इसे बाद में पूरा कर सकता हूँ?"

"Can I explain myself?"
"क्या मैं अपने बारे में बता सकता हूँ?"

"Can I help you with your homework?"
"क्या मैं होमवर्क करने में आपकी मदद कर सकता हूँ?"

"Can I include you in our plans?"
"क्या मैं आपको हमारी योजनाओं में शामिल कर सकता हूँ?"

"Can I introduce you to my co-workers?"
"क्या मैं अपने सह कार्यकर्ताओं से आपको मिलवा सकता हूँ?"

"Can I inform you of some bad news?"
"क्या मैं किसी बुरी खबर के बारे में आपको सूचित कर सकता हूँ?"







कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें

Thanks a lot for a sweet comments

एसिड भाटा रोग / GERD क्या है? एसिड भाटा रोग / GERM के क्या कारण हैं? एसिड भाटा रोग / GERD के लिए घरेलू उपचार

एसिड भाटा रोग / GERD क्या है? एसिड भाटा रोग / GERM के क्या कारण हैं? एसिड भाटा रोग / GERD के लिए घरेलू उपचार एसिड भाटा रोग / GERD क...