ब्लॉग आर्काइव

बुधवार, 29 अप्रैल 2020

I'm trying + (verb)

I am trying' informs someone that you are attempting to accomplish something using bodily, mental, or spiritual strength. By adding a verb to 'I'm trying' you are pointing out exactly what it is you are attempting to do.

Here are some examples:
यहाँ कुछ उदाहरण हैं:


"I'm trying to get a job."
"मैं एक नौकरी पाने के लिए कोशिश कर रहा हूँ।"

"I'm trying to call my family."
"मैं अपने परिवार को फोन करने की कोशिश कर रहा हूँ।"

"I'm trying to enjoy my dinner."
"मैं अपने खाने का आनंद लेने की कोशिश कर रहा हूँ।"

"I'm trying to educate myself."
"मैं अपने आप को शिक्षित करने के लिए कोशिश कर रहा हूँ।"

"I'm trying to explain myself."
"मैं अपने आप को समझाने की कोशिश कर रहा हूँ।"

"I'm trying new food."
"मैं कुछ नया खाने की कोशिश कर रहा हूँ।"

"I'm trying to eat healthy."
"मैं स्वस्थ खाने की कोशिश कर रहा हूँ।"

"I'm trying to understand."
"मैं तुम्हें समझने की कौशिश कर रहा हूं।" 



I'm gonna + (verb)

The word 'gonna' is incorrect grammatically. The equivalent in proper grammar would be 'going to.' When using the word 'gonna' you are telling someone what you are planning to do at that moment or in the near future.

Here are some examples:
यहाँ कुछ उदाहरण हैं:

"I'm gonna have some coffee."
 "मैं कॉफी पीने जा रहा हूं।"

"I'm gonna go to work."
 "मैं काम के लिए जा रहा हूँ।"

"I'm gonna eat some cake."
 "मैं केक खाने जा रहा हूँ ।"

"I'm gonna send out my resume."
 "मैं अपना रिज्यूम भेजने जा रहा हूँ  "

"I'm gonna run a marathon."
"मैं एक मैराथन में दौड़ने जा रहा हूँ।"

"I'm gonna ask her out for dinner."
"मैं उससे रात का खाना बाहर खाने के लिए पूछने जा रहा हूँ।"

"I'm gonna stop smoking."
 "मैं धूम्रपान छोड़ने वाला हूँ"

"I'm gonna help my friends." "मैं अपने दोस्तों की मदद करने जा रहा हूँ।"

"I'm gonna take swim lessons."
"मैं तैराकी का सबक लेने जा रहा हूँ"

"I'm gonna read a book."
 "मैं एक किताब पढने जा रहा हूँ।" 


I have + (noun)

By using the words 'I have' you are informing someone of something you have possession of or have acquired.

Here are some examples:
यहाँ कुछ उदाहरण हैं:

"I have a cat."
"मेरे पास एक बिल्ली है"

"I have a nice car."
"मेरे पास एक अच्छी कार है"

"I have a house."
 "मेरे पास मकान है"

"I have a computer."
"मेरे पास कंप्यूटर है"

"I have a headache."
"मेरे सिर में दर्द है"

You may hear the words 'cannot' and 'won't' used with 'I have.' By adding these you can express what you will not put up with or allow.

Here are some examples:
यहाँ कुछ उदाहरण हैं:

"I cannot have that behavior in my house."
 "मैं अपने घर में यह व्यव्हार नही कर सकता"

"I cannot have you over tonight."
"आज रात आप मेरे यहां नहीं आ सकते।"

"I won't have anything to do with that."
"मैं उसके साथ कोई लेना देना नहीं रखूँगा"

"I won't have it any other way."
 "मुझसे यह किसी अन्य तरीके से नहीं होगा।" 





I have + (past participle)

Again, 'I have' shows possession or something acquired. By adding a past participle you are informing someone of a past or completed action done by you.

Here are some examples:
यहाँ कुछ उदाहरण हैं:

"I have done it."
"मैं यह कर चूका हूँ"

"I have heard that before."
"मैं यह पहले सुन चूका हूँ"

"I have driven a car."
"मैं कार चला चूका हूँ"

"I have forgotten the words."
"मैं शब्दों को भूल चूका हूँ।"

"I have read that book."
 "मैं वह किताब पढ़ चूका हूँ "

"I have eaten at that restaurant before."
 "मैं उस रेस्टोरेंट में पहले खा चूका हूँ "

"I have flown in an airplane."
 "मैं हवाई जहाज में उड़ चूका हूँ"

"I have forgiven you."
"मैं तुम्हेँ माफ़ कर चूका हूँ"

"I have seen you before."
 "मैं तुम्हें पहले मिल चूका हूँ"

"I have written a letter."
"मैं पत्र लिख चूका हूँ" 


I used to + (verb)

Used to' expresses something that was done in the past, and is not usually done now.

Here are some examples:
यहाँ कुछ उदाहरण हैं:

"I used to develop websites."
"मैं वेबसाइटों को डेवेलप किया करता था "

"I used to jog every day."
"मैं हर दिन सैर पर जाया करता था "

"I used to paint."
"मैं पेंट किया करता था"

"I used to smoke."
"मैं धूम्रपान किया करता था"

"I used to work from home."
"मैं घर से काम किया करता था"

"I used to live in California."
"मैं कैलिफ़ोर्निया में रहा करता था"

"I used to go to the beach every day."
 "मैं हर दिन बीच पर जाया करता था"

"I used to sing in a choir."
 "मैं गायकमंडली में गया करता था "

"I used to like vegetables."
 "मैं सब्जियां पसंद किया करता था"

"I used to start work at 6 o'clock."
"मैं काम 6 बजे शुरू किया करता था" 




कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें

Thanks a lot for a sweet comments

एसिड भाटा रोग / GERD क्या है? एसिड भाटा रोग / GERM के क्या कारण हैं? एसिड भाटा रोग / GERD के लिए घरेलू उपचार

एसिड भाटा रोग / GERD क्या है? एसिड भाटा रोग / GERM के क्या कारण हैं? एसिड भाटा रोग / GERD के लिए घरेलू उपचार एसिड भाटा रोग / GERD क...