ब्लॉग आर्काइव

बुधवार, 29 अप्रैल 2020

Basic usage of 'I'm',|Variations of 'I'm in/at/on',|I'm good at,|I'm + (verb),|I'm getting

Basic usage of 'I'm'

I'm' is an abbreviation for the word 'I AM.' It is used in combination with other words to tell someone about yourself or to describe something you are doing.

Here are some examples:
यहाँ कुछ उदाहरण हैं:


"I'm so tired."
"मैं बहुत थक गया हूं।"

"I'm confused."
"मैं उलझन में हूं।"

"I'm happy."
"मैं खुश हूं।"

"I'm twenty three years old."
"मैं तेईस साल का हूँ।"

"I'm hungry."
"मुझे भूख लगी है।"

"I'm nervous."
"मैं घबरा रहा हूँ।"

"I'm excited."
"मैं उत्साहित हूं।"

"I'm leaving work."
"मैं काम छोड़ रहा हूं।"

"I'm thirsty."
"मुझे प्यास लगी है।"

"I'm from Seattle."
"मैं सिएटल से हूं।"

You can also add descriptive words with 'I'm' such as:

"I'm extremely tired."
"मैं बेहद थक गया हूँ।"

"I'm very happy."
"मैं बहुत खुश हूँ।"

"I'm terribly hungry."
"मुझे बहुत भूख लगी है।"

"I am super excited."
"मैं बहुत उत्साहित हूँ।"

"I'm very nervous."
"मैं बहुत घबराया हुआ हूँ।"


Variations of 'I'm in/at/on'

Most commonly, you would use the word 'in' when entering a physical location such as a room or a building.

Here are some examples:

"I'm in the shower."
"मैं शॉवर में हूँ।"

"I'm in the lobby."
"मैं लॉबी में हूँ।"

"I'm in a car."
"मैं एक कार में हूँ।"

"I'm in a house."
"मैं एक घर में हूँ।"

"I'm in a school."
"मैं एक स्कूल में हूँ।"

Using the word 'at' helps tell someone where you currently are. The difference between 'at' and 'in' is that the physical location is general.

Here are some examples:

"I'm at the grocery."
" मै किरणे की दूकान पर हूँ"

"I'm at the mall."
" मै मॉल में हूँ"

"I'm at the doctor's office."
" मैं डॉक्टर के कार्यालय में हूँ"

"I'm at the park."
" मैं पार्क में हूँ"

"I'm at the airport."
" मैं हवाई अड्डे पर हूँ"

However, in some cases you can use 'at' and 'in' interchangeably.

Here are some examples:

"I'm at the mall."
 " मैं मॉल में हूँ"

"I'm in the mall."
"मैं मॉल में हूँ"

"I'm at the park."
"मैं पार्क में हूँ"

"I'm in the park."
"मैं पार्क में हूँ"

"I'm at the grocery."
"मैं किराने की दूकान में हूँ"

"I'm in the grocery."
"मैं किारने की दूकान में हूँ"

Using the word 'on' is referring to a non physical location such as your time being utilized by something else.

Here are some examples:

"I'm on the phone."
"मैं फोन पर हूँ।"

"I'm on my computer."
 "मैं अपने कंप्यूटर पर हूँ।"

"I'm on a bus."
"मैं एक बस में हूँ।" 




I'm good at

Again, 'I'm' is used here as 'I am.' 'Good at' informs someone what you excel at and are comfortable doing.

Here are some examples:

"I'm good at drawing."
"मैं चित्र कला में अच्छा हूँ"

"I'm good at video games."
"मैं विडिओ गेम्स में अच्छा हूँ"

"I'm good at swimming."
"मैं तैराकी में अच्छा हूँ"

"I'm good at driving."
"मैं कार चलाने में अच्छा हूँ"

"I'm good at reading."
"मैं पढ़ने में अच्छा हूँ "

"I'm good at sports."
"मैं खेलों में अच्छा हूँ"

"I'm good at writing."
"मैं लिखने में अच्छा हूँ"

"I'm good at math."
"मैं गणित में अच्छा हूँ "

"I'm good at dancing."
"मैं नाचने में अच्छा हूँ"

"I'm good at chess."
"मैं शतरंज में अच्छा हूँ" 




I'm + (verb)

I'm' is a contraction of the words 'I am.' By adding a verb to 'I'm' this lets you express an action or occurrence about yourself.

Here are some examples:
यहाँ कुछ उदाहरण हैं:

"I'm eating lunch."
"मैं दोपहर का भोजन खा रहा हूं।"

"I'm brushing my teeth."
"मैं अपने दाँत साफ़ कर रहा हूँ।"

"I'm scared."
"मुझे डर लग रहा है।"

"I'm driving to work."
"मैं काम करने के लिए चला रहा हूँ।"
"I'm crying."
"मैं रो रहा हूँ।"

"I'm typing an email."
"मैं एक ईमेल टाइप कर रहा हूँ।"

"I'm cooking dinner."
"मैं रात का खाना पका रहा हूँ।"

"I'm combing my hair."
"मैं अपने बाल संवार रहा हूं।"

"I'm hanging a picture."
"मैं तस्वीर लटका रहा हूँ"

"I am texting."
"मैं मैसेज भेज रहा हूँ"

"I am dancing."
"मैं नाच रहा हूं।"

"I am interested in the job."
"मेरी नौकरी में दिलचस्पी हैं"

"I am exercising."
"मैं व्यायाम कर रहा हूँ"

"I am sad."
"मैं दुःखी हूं।"

"I am learning."
"मैं सीख रहा हूं।" 




I'm getting

When combining the words 'I am' and 'getting' you are telling someone 'you' are gaining possession, being affected by or have plans to seek out and obtain a particular thing.

Here are some examples:
यहाँ कुछ उदाहरण है:

"I'm getting better."
"मेरी हालत बेहतर हो रही है।"

"I'm getting ready for bed."
 "मैं बिस्तर पर जाने के लिए तैयार हो रहा  हूं।"

"I'm getting a tooth ache."
"मेरे एक दांत में दर्द हो रहा है।"

"I'm getting a cold."
 "मुझे सर्दी हो रही है।"

"I'm getting married."
 "मेरी शादी हो रही है।"

"I'm getting tired."
 "मैं थक चुका हूँ।"

"I'm getting good at reading."
"मैं पढ़ाई में सुधार कर रहा हूं।"

"I'm getting a new car."
 "मैं एक नई कार ले रही है।"

"I'm getting a job."
"मैं एक नौकरी कर रही है।"

"I'm getting a puppy."
"मैं एक पिल्ला ले रही है।" 






कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें

Thanks a lot for a sweet comments

एसिड भाटा रोग / GERD क्या है? एसिड भाटा रोग / GERM के क्या कारण हैं? एसिड भाटा रोग / GERD के लिए घरेलू उपचार

एसिड भाटा रोग / GERD क्या है? एसिड भाटा रोग / GERM के क्या कारण हैं? एसिड भाटा रोग / GERD के लिए घरेलू उपचार एसिड भाटा रोग / GERD क...